Lovely activities to treat your team, from wine tasting to puppy delivery. Hard choice!
Great article about negotiating.
“If someone loses, you did it wrong”
“Frank, we had a really good quarter. We shipped the update, we’re solidly into the next major release and I’d like to give you a $5k raise.”
Excellent article about what triggers people in workplace.
Leadership and the one minute manager
Author: Kenneth Blanchard, Patricia Zigarmi and Drea Zigarmi
- Establishing a sense of urgency
- Creating the guiding coalition
- Developing a change vision
- Communicating the vision for buy-in
- Empowering broad-based action
- Generating short-term wins
- Never letting up
- Incorporating changes into the culture
Interesting presentation on company’s culture at Buffer.
Excellent article about women’s confidence in relation to men and the importance of showing confidence.
“Evidence shows that women are less self-assured than men—and that to succeed, confidence matters as much as competence.”
The Leadership Challenge: How to make extraordinary things happen in organizations
Authors: James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner